Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

News of the Day

Here are some of the links I've shared today on my Aunt B's Kitchen on Facebook, B on BalanceTwitter, and Pinterest.


On my blogs:






Food:




Vinegar braised chicken from Tales from a Middle Class Kitchen.
Thanks to Nibbles by Nic for sharing the link.


Beer Carnitas Pizza from The Beeroness.


An Occasional Vegetarian by The 21st Century Housewife.


Baked apples and cream from ChinDeep.


Health:



For those of you following (or walking) along with me on my 100 mile/161 km walking challenge this month, here are my numbers for the weekend, and for today:

Friday, Jan 3 - 4 km/2.85 miles
Saturday, Jan. 4 - 5.5 km/3.42 miles
Sunday, Jan.5 - 8.2 km/5.1 miles
Monday, Jan. 6 - 

Want to read more about my challenge? Find my blog post here.






Vancouver Island:



Today's beautiful Vancouver Island image:  A herd of elk grazing at a farm near Cowichan Station by David Chang Photography.