Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

News of the Day

Here are some of the links I've shared today on my Aunt B's Kitchen on Facebook, B on BalanceTwitter, and Pinterest.

On my blogs:

Good morning.





Food:







Homemade curry powder from Delicious Obsessions.


Yellow pumpkin dal from Archana's Kitchen.


Curry green beans from Veggie Converter.




How to make perfect brown rice from Transfer of Health.




Frugal living:




Health:


The dark side of kale (and how to eat around it). Good advice on cruciferous vegetables and hypothyroidism, shared by NPR


9 surprising signs of hypothyroidism, shared by Everyday Health.


11 early signs of dementia, from Everyday Health.

Inspiration:


My friend Laurel shared this piece by Robbie Craig.  I love "meeting" new artists!  You can find more of Robbie's work on his website.

Beautiful Vancouver Island:


I'm so looking forward to this!  Prelude To Spring at Butchart Gardens.  It starts January 15.


Our Interesting World: