Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

News of the Day

Grins all over the place this morning. 

I work in a gated community, built around a golf course.  Golf carts are the most common form of transportation within the subdivision but this one, which was parked outside our office this morning, particularly amused me.  Apparently it's one of two - the other is pink - that were raffled off in a fundraiser lottery. 



This Marmite video actually made me laugh out loud.
Are you a Marmite lover or a Marmite hater?



Recycle Buy Vintage shared this picture of a rock concert.
I think I need to make one for myself. :)


Some people are so talented!  Petra Palmeri posted this new work today.
If you haven’t seen her work, take a moment to stop by her gallery.


These Cajun style pickled green beans and carrots from Learn to Preserve sure are pretty.
A few jars of these would look quite beautiful lined up on a shelf.  I'd like to try this recipe this summer.


I’m a big fan of My Modern Metropolis.  They share a variety of images, always interesting and sometimes challenging.  Today they shared some of Nasa’s photos of the transit of Venus.
Spectacular!


What a fun way to change up an old shirt, a denim jacket, or a pair of jeans.


 Do you eat raw cookie dough?
I do too!
They say we're not supposed to eat the cookie dough.  :^/
I probably will anyway.


praising his commitment to bike to work week and speaking about his love of cycling.
I clipped the article from the paper and added it to the "bragger's gallery" on my fridge.  
Sadly, the photo that goes with the article is not available on line.
This photo, which is one of my favourites, was taken by local photographer, Kurt Knock.


What caught your eye or tickled your fancy today?
I'd love to know.

I hope your Wednesday was wonderful.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: