Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

What You're Reading


I was headed to library this weekend and looking for some suggestions for new reading material, so on Friday I asked my Facebook friends to share what they were reading.  (Can I just say that my FB friends are the best?) As usual they came through with some great titles.  I now have a wonderful reading list, and I thought maybe you'd like to read along too.  :)

Here are the authors, titles, and series, in the order they were suggested to me:
  • Janet Evanovich
  • Sue Grafton
  • Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
  • The Sisterhood by Fern Michaels
  • Short stories by Louis Lamour
  • A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout
  • One Summer: 1927 by Bill Bryson
  • The One Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out a Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
  • Debbie Macomber
  • Joanne Fluke
  • Corvus:  A Life With Birds by Esther Woolfson
  • Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
  • Fall of Giants:  Book one of the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett
  • The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank
  • Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
  • Beverly Lewis
  • Wanda Brunstter
  • Sarah Addison Allen
  • The House at the End of Hope Street by Meena Van Praag
  • Sea Glass Summer by Dorothy Cannell
  • The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
  • Peony in Love, and Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
  • The Flavia de Luce series by Adam Bradley including The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, and The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag
  • Just One Thing by Holly Jacobs
  • The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
  • Bright Lines:  A Life in Search of the Beautiful Ordinary by Jane Devin
  • Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand

If you'd like to share what you're reading right now, or to share a favourite title or author, drop by my Facebook page and type them in the comments here.  I'll add your suggestions to the list here so others can enjoy them too.